"That kid’s the Brown Man? Is there a shit reference I’m missing?"
"Well, the family only call him in when it hits the fan — so yeah, I guess you could say that."
Rule #1, always post the rules.
Rule #2, answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3, tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4, tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5, tell the person that tagged you when you answered the questions.
I was tagged by gazizaty (thanks girlie!!)
1. Would you stay where you are or live somewhere else?
I love living in Australia. I love the suburb I live in, the house. I would love to stay but also move out and rent/buy my own home one day.
I’d love to live in New Zealand, but I’d miss Australia, my family and friends too much.
2. If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
I’d be one of those little sparrows. No idea why though. I couldn’t be a majestic eagle or a noisy cockatoo.
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
So many. One of them is having so many pet peeves.
4. What’s your favourite beverage?
Water. Gotta stay well hydrated.
5. Do you have a favourite actor?
Will Ferrel is pretty good. I always have a good laugh at his movies. Leonardo DiCaprio, because who doesn’t.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully, in a full time job, living with Josh in our own house and with a new car. The new car thing sounds weird, but I’ve had my current one for about 3 and a half years and it keeps having problems with it.
7. What’s the wildest thing you’d done so far to date?
Ahaha I’m not wild at all. Before I started year 12 (last year of high school), a group of friends and I went to the coast for a week. The closest coastal area to my hometown is a 3 hour drive. So one night, another friend and I decided we wanted to go or a walk at 2am so we ended up walking from the house we were staying at to the centre of the town and back. Took us 2 and a half hours, he did it barefoot and then we made breakfast and sat on the roof. Spotted whales too.
But that’s the “wildest” thing I’ve done, so not very wild.
8. If you were in an rpg party, what kind of role do you think you’d play? (i.e warrior, archer, mage, necromancer, thief, etc)
I have a thing for archers in RPG’s. But I also like using the whatever class let’s me wield dual daggers. I don’t play RPG’s much so..
And now my turn to ask you questions =)
1. If you could own any type of car, what would it be?
2. Favourite video game world?
3. Best thing to do on a weekend?
4. Number one place you want to/have visit/ed in your lifetime.
5. Favourite music artist?
6. What would be the perfect day, in your opinion?
7. Last movie you saw at the movies/cinema?
8. Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, what are you dressing up as?
9. One amazing childhood memory
10. Marvel or DC?
11. First game you ever played.
I tag: the-automaton-assassin, tophat-gamer, get-your-ass-outta-my-creed, bear-montana, monochromaticcolour, turnmyheaphonesuprealloud, ezioxauditore, collegelifedoneright and really anyone else who wants to do it =)
Lawrence The Brains
Joel The Looks
James The Muscle
Bruce The Wild Card
And Spoole, The Useless Bitch
THE INSIDE GAMING CREW
wearing a hoodie with no shirt underneth is a unique sensation